Subjects for International students in 2019/2020
- English Legal terminology (U014, 5 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- German Legal terminology (U013, 5 ECTS, winter semester)
- Legal History (U001, 5 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- EU Legal System and Institutions (U007, 5 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Private International Law (U021, 4 ECTS, winter semester)
- Family and Succession Law (U010, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- EU Internal Market Law (U022, 5 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Public Administration (U019, 6 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Local Self Government (U030, 6 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Civil Procedure (U015, 8 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Public International Law (U020, 6 ECTS, winter and semester )
- Labour Law (U016, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Financial Tax Law (U016, 6 ECTS, summer semester)
- International Trade Law (U032, 6 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Criminal Law (U005, 8 ECTS, summer and winter semester)
- Criminal Procedure Law (U006, 9 ECTS, summer and winter semester)
- Canon Law ( Legal System of Roman Catholic Church) (U028, 6 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Law of Commercial Contracts (U018, 8 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Company Law (U024, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- European Competition Law (MP16, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Comparative Law and Great legal Systems (MP21, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- Philosophy and Theory of Law (MP02, 7 ECTS, winter semester)
- Lex Mercatoria (MP01, 7 ECTS, winter and summer semester)
- European Company Law - Freedom of Establishment (MP20, winter and semester semester)
To help you with the selection of your courses we have provided an overview of the different courses that are offered in English.
The majority of chosen subjects in your LA has to be from the faculty that covers study areas, specified in the Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreement between your home university and the University of Maribor.
Faculty of Law is honoured to invite you to the International Conference Marking the
10th ANNIVERSARY OF THE EU CHARTER OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS BECOMING LEGALLY BINDING
Friday, 29 November 2019
In the year of the 10th anniversary of the EU Charter becoming a legally binding instrument, the conference convened in Maribor is an occasion to celebrate and reflect on the development and application of the Charter from a number of different perspectives.
Venue: Faculty of Law, University of Maribor,
Mladinska 9, Maribor, Auditorium Maximum
No participation fee, obligatory prior
University of Maribor retained the HR Excellence in Research award for its progress in implementing the 40 principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers through human resources policy, strategy and action plan. The prize is awarded by the European Commission. With carefully selected assessors it continuously controls the progress of the implementation of principles through the mentioned strategic documents. This control is carried out by means of transparently published documents on websites and their practical implementation in form of assessors' visits in research organisations or at universities.
Prof. dr. Boštjan Brezovnik, prof. dr. Gorazd Trpin and prof. dr. Senko Pličanič published a book entitled: 'Public Administration System'
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the public administration system. Its special quality is that it deals with the entire public administration system in one place, which is why the authors had to define its boundaries, core institutions and functions and its relationship with the external environment. The purpose was not to consider all public administration issues in depth, but at a system level, making it an overarching work for the further study of the public administration system.
REPAS, Martina (avtor, urednik), RIJAVEC, Vesna (avtor, urednik), KNEZ, Rajko, KRALJIĆ, Suzana, KERESTEŠ, Tomaž, IVANC, Tjaša, SLADIČ, Jorg, EKART, Andrej.
BREZOVNIK, Boštjan, OPLOTNIK, Žan, MLINARIČ, Franjo
Svoboda izražanja, mediji in demokracija v postfaktični družbi : filozofske, teoretične in praktične refleksijeTERŠEK, Andraž (avtor, urednik), BAŠIĆ-HRVATIN, Sandra, BLAŽIČ, Miha, KOGOVŠEK ŠALAMON, Neža, KUČIĆ, Lenart J., NEŽMAH, Bernard, PAVČNIK, Tomaž, PRELESNIK, Mojca, RIBIČIČ, Ciril, SALECL, Renata, SVETLIČ, Rok, ŠTEFANČIČ, Marcel, TERŠEK, Silvo, TOPLAK, Jurij, TOPLAK PEROVIĆ, Barbara, VIDEMŠEK, Boštjan, ZOBEC, Barbara, ZOBEC, Jan, ŽENKO, Ernest
BREZOVNIK, Boštjan, TRPIN, Gorazd, OPLOTNIK, Žan, MLINARIČ, Franjo
Pravilnik o zemljiški knjigi. Pravilnik o elektronski izmenjavi podatkov med zemljiško knjigo in katastriTRATNIK, Matjaž, VRENČUR, Renato
BREZOVNIK, Boštjan, OPLOTNIK, Žan, MLINARIČ, Franjo
PLAVŠAK, Nina (avtor, urednik), CERANJA, Karmen, HUDEJ, Jasna, KONČINA PETERNEL, Mateja, LAJEVEC, Maja, OROŽ, Damjan, PODGORŠEK, Bojan, RAZDRIH, Žiga, ŠČERNJAVIČ, Iztok, VERČKO, Miha, VODOPIVEC, Katarina, VRENČUR, Renato, VUGRIN, Marijana, ZORMAN KRČ, Maja
EKART, Andrej (avtor dodatnega besedila), RIJAVEC, Vesna (avtor dodatnega besedila), UDE, Lojze (avtor dodatnega besedila), KERESTEŠ, Tomaž (avtor dodatnega besedila)